Job Role: Front Office Manager
1.Control of front desk tidiness and availability of all necessary stationery and material including pens٫
forms and informative leaflets.
- Ensuring timely and accurate customer service.
- Handling complaints and specific customers’ requests.
- Monitoring stock and order office supplies and troubleshooting emergencies.
- Organizing office budget.
- Managing records of office expenses and costs.
- Overseeing the compliance with company’s policies and security requirements.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Monitor all V.I.P ‘s special guests and requests.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Front Office Manager requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience of working on a Front Desk Executive or Receptionist.
- Profound experience in customer service٫ office management and basic housekeeping
- Good experience with office machines (such as fax machines and printers).
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational٫ multitasking and problem-solving skills.