Job Role: Business Development Manager
Manage sales goal achievement through: Recruiting associates. Training and developing
associate on commission basis. Supervise the activity plan of all associates to ensure these are
being fulfilled as per the desired levels.
* Recruiting associates.
* Training and developing associates on commission basis.
* Supervise the activity plan of all agents to ensure these are being fulfilled as per the desired levels.
* Conduct weekly performance review (PRP) with associate & update Sales.
* Management System.
* Promote & motivate associate for Career progression program to make them join the organization.
* Approach associates via cold calling and direct mail to inquire.
* Respond to clients’ questions and complaints
* Follow up with associates after initial meetings or conversations
* Develop positive working relationships with associates.
* Creating and maintaining databases
* Must report office in and out time.
* Must submit daily reports.
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience of sales
Desired background: –
Candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Working with people.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial focus.
- Drive for results.
- High Confidence levels, good Communication.
- Should have stable past career employment history.
- Should be well networked in the local area and have an understanding of the local market,
and proven track records.
- Minimum Graduate in any stream.