Job Role: Jr. executive (Accounts) role
Functional area: Finance and accounting role
Category: Accountant/ Accounts executive
Employment type: Full time, permanent
Work exp– Fresher
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation and consolidation of all financial statements
- Update accounts receivable and accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements according to company accounting and financial guidelines
- Review of expenses, payroll records etc.
- Vendor payments
- Verification and monitoring of monthly TDS remittance and challans
- Responsible for the payment and management of all taxation such as TDS, Service tax, PF Professional Tax, ESI, Sales Tax etc.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- B.com/ MBA Finance or Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Knowledge of MS office, Tally ERP, GST, way bills and proper filing of documents.
- Ability to work independently or as a an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment